|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Screenshots|
- 2002-nov-18 : v0.3.0 available
- nothing for the moment
CasCadeS will allow to create complex stylesheets from scratch and will provide the user with all needed UI to edit/move/remove stylesheets and style rules in/between stylesheets.
What CaScadeS can do for you:
- create/edit/remove stylesheets
- create embedded stylesheets and rules
- link external stylesheets
- view the rules inside external stylesheets (but cannot modify them)
- create alternate stylesheets
- mark a stylesheet as "disabled" to easily see the different between with and without it
- visually edit all CSS properties with a preview
- it has two editing modes : in expert mode, you can create sheets and rules w/or restriction . In beginners mode, it allows to create rules associated to class selectors or type element selectors ; if there is no stylesheet in the document for such a rule, a sheet is automagically created.
What CaScadeS cannot do for you:
- edit external (linked) stylesheets
the version of CaScadeS will allow editing of external stylesheets if present
on the local filesystem.
For the moment, CaScadeS is not looking for contributors.